📚 node [[boris-mann]]
- a person.
- digital garden
- 20 years blogging!
- annotation tools
markdown as a lingua franca
- extension layers (tool specific)
- Q: which software are you running in bmannconsulting.com?
one experiment: not a cloud provider, but a constellation provider
- a flattening: individual nodes are more capable
- constellation provider is like integration hub
- one username per user, but that is just a label on top on lower level abstractions that are flexible
- decentralization is a side effect
- goal increase user agency over their data and empower developers
- one experiment: not a cloud provider, but a constellation provider
- We could set a bounty for instagram support?
- uses heroku
goals, values and biases
- plus resources
- the fediverse is failing at:
- orbit model
- if there is user owned content, then that is equivalent to a control surface
- indie web
- agora protocol for social discovery
- the agora is a tool for building shared context
- stoa is a shared context with explicit goals, values and biases.
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/boris-mann