📚 node [[slaying moloch]]
- pull slay moloch
- despite the gruesome picture it may evoke, it is actually about building bridges -- a constructive path to slaying moloch
recently reread meditations on moloch
- it left an impression on me, but I was unsure about how representative the impression I currently have of it, mutated by time and experience, matched what's there
- I couldn't say comfortably I knew it unless I reread it, and making Moloch a part of the Flancia narrative would be irresponsible without revisiting this source.
- It holds up quite well, actually. See node.
- some days I feel like slaying moloch
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/slaying-moloch
⥅ related node [[slay-moloch]] pulled by user