📚 node [[2021 10 06]]
Great chat with Flancian just now.
Covered a lot - some neat ideas it sparked for me:
- I think the push action could be a simple way of doing Spaced repetition in Agora. Similar to how it is described here in https://nesslabs.com/spaced-repetition-roam-research.
- I think Agora could position ourselves as a left-leaning tool for collective knowledge management for communities of practice. There's plenty of VC-backed companies doing the 'multiplayer' thing but they will never be Liberatory technology.
- I think the IndieWeb wiki would be a good case study/thought experiment around the benefits/disbenefits of a distributed wiki approach. Corralling a chorus of voices.
- I think that it would be interesting to have node club nodes of the week that are more notion / declarative statement-like, rather than plain concepts. As Flancian said this would stimulate more dialogue. And then see how this works with regards to finding convergence/divergence of opinions on a topic.
- …lots more :)
- Covered a lot - some neat ideas it sparked for me:
- Levelling up. Tory nonsense.
- Food banks struggling due to supply chain crisis.
- "Uplift" ends today and it's going to fuck a lot of people over. ‘Choice between using shower or oven’: harsh realities of universal credit cut.
- Going to be learning a bit on Permaculture as it's this week's node of the week.
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/2021-10-06
⥅ related node [[collective knowledge management]]
⥅ related node [[communities of practice]]
⥅ related node [[corralling a chorus of voices]]
⥅ related node [[flancian]]
⥅ related node [[food banks]]
⥅ related node [[levelling up]]
⥅ related node [[liberatory technology]]
⥅ related node [[neil]]
⥅ related node [[node club]]
⥅ related node [[notion]]
⥅ related node [[permaculture]]
⥅ related node [[spaced repetition]]
⥅ related node [[sutty]]
⥅ related node [[uk supply chain crisis 2021]]
⥅ related node [[universal credit]]
🔎 full text search for '2021 10 06'